Friday, June 12, 2009

Two things


Two things i learned today...

1st, the importance to let it go...you see..it just so suck when my eyes break into tears..looking at certain of my decisions..either throwing ash out from this house..The only shelter he had once..and off the record..he just a cat...and to be a captivity in your own prison...is totally out of control...

A prison that i created without the key..how should i release myself...and then i discover to let it go...and believe me it is gonna be damn bloody hard...although there some of my past decisions are still in abysmal depth that make my drive to try harder to amend the guilt...i will try to let it go wherever i feel necessary....And yah,it just about a cat...

2nd,emotion is so unpredictable..or it is just me...even i realize when my mind at it very bad performance that i miss her but for today all of my body parts is missing her very badly...with a length that still unknown times the width that i could not calculate...

So what i'm doing here...haha...just do not want to create a commotion...so keeping low or stealth is the best description i prefer....Which i understand that sometimes you just have to make a decision to save the situation...while for the rest....

I rest my case