Friday, June 5, 2009

Myself


My name is Ilyas Bin Zakaria...I'm proud with that name that had been entitled to me by my parents.Which of course they planned to name me Iskandar Zulkarnain Shah...but my father disagreed...Reason,what a long name..therefore they came up with consensus to address me Ilyas..A jew name if i'm not mistaken..because if it is gonna be in arabic it will be hopeless...haha

Would it be enough just to understand someone by that bit of introduction..it will never be...To understand someone,you need to be patience...hey,i do not mean to fix a person..i said..To UNDERSTAND a person..even our own family..we might realize their bad and good character..but it does not mean you understand them inside them totally...It is just you need the enthusiasm and endurance to scuba diving...deep inside them...even a little of emotion that they shared with you..it will be enough although it will never be...

And so i'm still searching for my soul that live within me...not to fix what went wrong..but to understand my own strengths and weaknesses...so i could benefit and use it at the right way and at the right time...a friend once taught me that in life you need to keep walking..stop only to catch your breathe..and then continue the journey..If you intend to stop the searching then death is better for you...i laugh at the moment but now i able to see clear as a crystal behind that wisdom.