Monday, June 1, 2009

Rothmans


We meet again my faithful readers...just felt so relaxing when i light up my cigarettes..when i'm gonna quit? my mother had babbling enough...my dearest friends had nag like grandmothers...but still i won't quit smoking..it is because of my intention to not quit smoking yet...intention...a very very big scope if we are gonna discuss about it...a wise man had once advise me that when you have the intention to do something...just do it...and Allah and His Prophet Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam will guide you...hmmm...must quit..when and where...hmmm

Two days ago, i met with ash..a pet that we cared but just become a strayed cat because of its ungrateful character...how dare it pees on my beloved laptop...but then meeting with it make me ponder...hey,it is getting bigger..healthier and guess happier...because it got the opportunity to meet with its kind and of course a life of no rules...

When we talked about rules...does it mean we care or otherwise..there are rules everywhere..and if disobey the rules you will get fine..as though a reprimand because offending the rules that had been made...but a saying goes..rule is made to be broken..damn the philosopher...

While tomorrow will be my last examination..it had been fixed but what i will be going trough is still unseen..just have to equip myself and of course to be confidence..and that is part of life after all..what is the use to fight if you do not believe in yourself...what is the use of fighting if you gonna lose in the end...so fight on because you believe..and even though you gonna lose..raise again and fight till your last breathe...wow...what a quote...

Hope she is doing fine..praying the best for her is the least that i could do...

Nickelback: I'd come for you


Just One more moment, that's all that's needed.
Like wounded soldiers in need of healing.
Time to be honest, this time I'm bleeding
Please don't dwell on it, cause I didn't mean it

I cant believe I said I'd lay our love on the ground
But it doesn't matter cause I've made it up forgive me now
Everyday I spend away my souls inside out
Gotta be someway that I can make it up to you now, somehow.

By now you'd know that I'd come for you
No one but you, yes I'd come for you
But only if you told me to
And I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you
You know I'd always come for you

I was blindfolded, but now I'm seeing
My mind was closing, now I'm believing
I finally know what just what it means to let someone in
To see the side of me that no one does or ever will
So if your ever lost and find yourself all alone
I'd search forever just to bring you home,
Here and now this I vow

Yes I'd come for you, no one but you,
Yes I'd come for you
But only if you told me to

No matter what gets in my way
As long as there's still life in me
No matter what, remember you know I'll always come for you
I'd crawl across this world for you
Do anything you want me to
No matter what, remember you know I'll always come for you
You know I'll always come for you