Saturday, June 6, 2009

All guys are the same


I'm history...
Please forgive me dear...
You are my everything...
Please let me explain...
Trust me...

My comment will be...bullshit...haha..Once, a friend of mine asked me..are the guys all the same?does they play with words?

My answer will be..yah..most of the guys but not all of the guys..And i'm not excluded...You see my dear readers..as a guy,we almost make wrong judgments or decisions in choosing our life partners..we would want the best..and because of that we will produce the best words and the best excuses..and thats why it is call the fabricated love..we trample the girls hearts..we crush their trust and most of all we never ever appreciate the second chance that had been given to us...

Therefore,guys are famish species..they are damn bloody greedy and will always act like they care but get tired at the end of the day..Funny but thats is one of the reality..but to judge all of them as one is totally unacceptable...

There is also live a throng of guys that really love their life partners sincerely...except the fear of being jilted or ditched that what makes a person to hold back their words...You will never hear the words I Love You..not even My dear...but the fact is..they really care...and that will create another problem..their life partners will assume that they never care..not because of the action but because of the words...So i guess they are two groups of guy..someone that is good and damn bloody good at words and someone that is totally suck at words but impart their true love trough action...

While i'm trying to be the second..i also cannot ignore the 1st...because both will make your heart full of unconditionally love...Therefore i amend the 1st by praying to God ask the Prophet Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam to take care of her...and will fill her heart with happiness and never again being hurt or cheated..and replace the bitterness of life with prosperity and progress for her nation as a woman...

As for my action...i will go on trying to prove bit by bit..and most of all..to be sincere in my doings...because seriously,it is damn bloody hard to show an action that is not being side dishes...sorry for the terms...While she is fighting for her family..he is fighting for her...and i'm fighting and will go on fighting for myself,for her,for him...and for everyone...and if they could listen to my remorse...I just wanna them to know that...

I really care..and i really do...