Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family ( finale )


And we meet again...i guess this will be the finale...and after this i should take a long rest.....haha

Family...what does family really means to me....

You see my dear...i was brought up by a surrounding of family without relatives..and so left my mother,father and 3 siblings..include me will be 4....and so my future wife to be the only criteria that come to my mind is to accept my mother as how she is...you know...she nags alot...she like to cry over small matters...

and then new family enter into my life....my friends...Mudaris.....Usrah Dandrawiah...

I guess that's all to it...i do not really gonna talk much for my finale...because i review my previous post...wow...that's a long composition....

While i guess this will be the end...Now you already know 1/2 of me...