Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Part of me


Somehow today i was being granted an inspiration to share with all of you..so i have decided to talk part of me...part of me that had mould me to what i am today..while there are memories that i would like to eradicate...and there are also memories that i would never ever forget...

Therefore i'm gonna talk about my experiences...person that had taught me...the date that i will never forget...my vision...my present mission..things that i would like to do before i left this world...things that i totally regret...so on and so forth...

And i gonna break it to 4 parts..which i guess the core of the title while in each chapter i will try to share with all of you what i think that you should know about...with hope you could learn something from my journey....So let the journey begins............