Friday, October 31, 2008

Friends,members and brothers

It seems my days in Egypt had taught me alot about friends,members and brothers...To understand the meaning itself teach me to treasure everyone of them...Some understand the situation you are in, while others ignore the problem you are facing...

Maybe it is something that we should face in this world...Befriend with all but trust only a few...It is totally true because a friend today might be your enemy tomorrow..someone who take advantage of you...but brothers are totally different..we fight, we argue but we tend to forget the past and continue that brotherhood....Because thats what brotherhood is all about...

Zaki a guy who is full of character..Syafaat who is full of happiness...Asri,his silence explain something while Salim who is someone i still to understand...Whatever it is, i accept them as what they are...And improve myself by looking at them and prevent anything that will bring misfortune in my relationship...Either as friends, members and brothers.....I pray to Allah and ask Rasulullah Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam to grant their wishes and bless them in this world and the hereafter...Thanks for accept me to be your friends,brothers and someone that are ready to listen to my heart...