Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lost

Walo everybody...

What a day in Egypt.. I guess this will be my 2nd trial to make tis blog..Trying to understand the outside world by using the technology medium...Yah..for now i'm gonna spend my a year or more in egypt.. To understand more about oneself...Not forgetting my main objective.. To know our...

Prophet Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam more..to please his eyes more than anyone else..

Missing my family is another chapter of my life especially my mother...My Dandrawi brothers..Lepak family Bo,Nas,Hamzah,Rafi,Rashid,Khairil,Andin,Asri,marul, mar also our big brother Mudaris that share alot about the experiences and arabic language.All praise for Allah and Thanks to the Prophet Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam.


Also new character that enter in my life...either it is gonna be happy ending or otherwise...i'm just gonna accept it as a path that i have to go trough it...

A girl that understand my attitude, not forgetting her who always make me smile no matter how clumsy she was and still i believe.

And here, after only a few days..Allah and Nabi Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam showered their blessing by giving me a test to challenge my endurance..I believe when we really irtibat with him and only him Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam, all the test that look like a mountain will be like the mosquito's wing..( Sorry for all the grammatical error..gonna improve in the future)

I guess thats all for now..Till we meet again.Miss all of you.