Saturday, November 1, 2008

Home sweet home

Yah..at last...i managed to get the keys for the new rented apartment...It had been a while since i arrived in Egypt...Had to find a new house,trying to adapt to the environment and etc...

I kinda love this new apartment..Although it is a two room flat but it is convenient..The kitchen is so Singapore style...a spacious hall...clean toilet and most of all i have a place to shelter...(Am i using the right sentence)haha

I'm enjoying my life with my friends..They are like brothers to me...helping each other when in need...enjoying every moment when we are together.and please..we are straight....Only the bond is there...

All praise to Allah and gratitude to Rasulullah Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam for granting me this happiness and i pray to Allah and ask the Prophet Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam to give me the heart to express the praise and thanks when a test is given..Amin