Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Experiences, studies and courage

It seems that my experiences help me alot. Especially in making me as a fine young man. The maturity, my knowledge in making choices...But still, during that fine year, i started to realized the importance of studies. And here i am again in egypt. Still trying to adapt to the situation and environment. Nothing has change except few things i guess. New students are ok not to the extent of impressive but there are still rooms for improvement. The same goes for me...I have not yet at 100% settle down. I hope starting next week i must do what i should do.. Started to read Wasiqah Baida' ,arabic books and some english books...

While the courage that live within me is still burning. The enthusiasim is stil there. And this is only because of him. The only reason why i am here. The reason why i'm given this responsibilities as his Ummah. Our Zaim Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam. I swear that i will not compromise the 4 red line.
1st: Allah
2nd: The Prophet Alaihi Salawatulahi Wassalaam
3rd: Quran
4th: The Syariah.

I pray to Allah and ask Rasulullah Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam to guide me in all my act,every second and every moment of my breathe is only to please the Prophet Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam..To teach me in my journey...Because without Him Alaihi Salawatulahi Wassalaam we are nothing and life is meaningless..Aghithnaa Ya Rasulullah..

While as a human being that dah been created with love, i miss her...But i left her under the care of Allah and The Prophet Salawatullahi Wassalaam.