Wednesday, February 11, 2009

On bended knees


I realized how much i love her when only i realized the mistake that i convict..Should when i'm reticent,misunderstanding occurs..When i'm trying to shower my love with sincerity bad things happen...I'm so sad but yet i can still smiling..It hurt inside but i try to stand on my feet although barely...

I ask for forgiveness but it is being rejected. Make me realized one thing..My mistake is a sin and totally unacceptable..Tell me, what should i do to make things right..Because what i learn is totally contradict with what i perform.If only she understand why i'm doing this, will she will be able to accept me again...

I'm not sure but yet i will still be here waiting for her forgiveness although it is impossible for her...I promise to myself i will take this as a punishment that i should face and will not fall in love again...

I just want a new life..And i want it to be with her...Could it get back together the day when our love was strong..I'm on bended knees..