Friday, February 13, 2009

Its still a long way to go


It seems everything change for an instant..I'm not self motivated, i took a risk, felt dejected and most of all i felt and still feel guilty till this moment...But then i take a look at my past and future...

The past me i know i'm simply the best..and of course not to compare myself with others...Although i realized i had made big and small decision..i'm fully steep with enthusiasm and never ever regret with my own decision except one.A man with a vision..Understand my mission and most of all i know what i'm doing.

The future me, i realized i can be someone big.Someone who are reliable..A person who will offer any help to anyone even though he is my rival..Not to mention the so called enemy..Haha, don't hate your enemies, it effect our judgement..And of course to pursue my ambition at a highest peak that i could achieve.

But then, my present is totally contradict with my past and do not reflect my future..I'm replete in my own world..A world which i had made mistake..A decision that i totally regret and soaked in sadness...I cry like a baby..I eat a humble pie..But still the heart of acceptance is close neatly without any opportunities to redeem myself again..No more trust..Letting them down..and the memories keep haunting me..Even i scream nor i beg..No one will come and hold my hand again..

To whom should i lean..On whose shoulder should i cry..Should i live with this punishment till i close my eyes..You might not understand my words.You will never understand how vunerable i am..but deep inside, i believe one day i will rise again and getting better and better..I will promise not to fall again and not to moarn on something nor someone that left me because of my ridiculous decision..And of course i'm not gonna make any stupid move..That is a must..

Shall we meet again, i will and i must fix everything..Not because of symphaty but i just wanna prove my love to you once again..