Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Principles


Hamdan Lillah Wa Rasulillah, I'm still blessed with a good health and a heart of a muslm and most of all the aqidah towarda Allah and Rasulullah Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam is still strong...I'm trying my very best to make it stronger...Because i believe, if we hope without moving it will be only a fantasy...but if the hope and we move..Then it will be a reality...

Looking at my surrounding,the situation of the ummat muslimin these days are getting worse except for few pf Insan Muhammad that still move on the Masirah Muhammadiyah...Because the enemies of muslim does not only move outside the sufuf but they are an enemiies that disguise as a muslim and destroy the muslim inside the sufuf...

Some of them are rigid towards the Sunnah Muhammadiyah, while some are still living in dreams that will never come true....While the solution of all the disease is to return to Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam..One of the Ulama' had quoted...

عودوا لمحمدكم ثبقى لكم أمتكم

So i pray to Allah and ask Rasulullah Alaihi Salawatullahi Wassalaam to grant me a strong aqidah and i'qal to walk on the masirah zatiyah and masirah Muhammadiyah until the end...Amin

Also for me to hold strong to Rasulullah Salaamullahi Alaihi and will never eve compromise on HIm...Hold my hand Oh Rasulullah....