Monday, April 6, 2009

The memories remain

Am i cool or what




I'm still young and naive.



I'm still young, naive and vulnerable.




Damn, what i'm doing.





I'm still searching...




New chapter begins....





Not that young, not that naive, getting stronger but the searching and learning still continue...



How would i forget the moment and their faces when they are dear to me...




From a boy i became a man..from nil i carry out my responsibilities and from the obstacles i gain my experiences..But will i ever leave a legacy?




To be wise man might be something i dream of..But still i'm far from that description..I'm getting older..What had i achieved..



The new me..Having said all these.My path is still far..but still the memories will always accompany my journey..To reflect my past..remember my comrades..To groom me to better in present and become a legend in future..Well said