Friday, October 30, 2009

Egypt - Singapore


2 more weeks to go...for my teacher training will end...and guess what...i'm going back to my home town...you know, take a break...and coming back here to finish one more subject...while the sadness had long gone...its time to move on..looking forward is the only way for me to be stronger...while the past will be a lesson...while everything is still ambiguous...i will enjoy every moment...either with friends...alone...and of course to get use of the transition to be a better man...gosh,i'm not a boy no more...but still there are few things that i would like to do when i reach home...

1st of all,i would like to explain to my parents about my failure in my examination...of course they will be sad...but as a son and also as brother...i must have a strong character...i will work...i will learn...and of course i will amend whtever mistakes that i had made before..

2ndly,meet her...you know it had been a year plus since i left her...while the brown baju kurung still fits me,i'm not sure about her...is she gonna welcome me with an open arms...a warm homecoming...or otherwise...i just hope i could put a smile on her face...

3rdly...my Dandrawi brothers...from Mudaris to Bohari and everyone...i would like to spend time with them...i would like to say i'm sorry...very very sorry...to go back to the past is impossible...but to work hard for the present for better future is always open wide for me...for everyone though...

4th...my PS3...there are quite few games that i would like to buy...assasin creed 2,socom,GOW,resident evil...i'm just gonna spend most of time complete all the games and of course read some books...my mom is gonna nag...but hey,i miss that nagging...

5th...life will never be the same again...and i end my speech with Welcome to the world again...