Monday, August 24, 2009

I just......


Now a new chapter of my life had just begin...which i assume should be better than before...i should be stronger than my previous hours...and most of all,my heart is totally calm....but damn..that's all just an assumption....

The real me at this moment...i'm lost and not to mention the heart that's full of fragile compartment...and i just got astray in my own long journey...and that's so pathetic...

I tried to share with someone though...but hey...no one would care anywhere...I tried to ignore the presence...but my heart always worry about the details...I even tried not to think about it...but this mind had started to downgraded itself from the standard of a wise man to naive of an infant...and that's suck....

So i search around me...something or someone that could inspire my sight and of course to reopen the ventilation that had been stuck in me for a while...wow...i found nothing...while crying will not help...so i suppress the feeling till it destroy my limb that i could not walk no more as a gentlemen...it even destroy my box of emotion that make me wonder what does love means once to me...and does true love ever exist in this world that rotate every few sec....

I wonder...

So a story that i started....will be a point where my journey will begin once again...not as a warrior that defend its love..but as a crusader that search for the true meaning of love...and i start with that one step....